Eco-friendly Valentine’s Day Gifts For Men & Women
These sustainable Valentine’s Day gift ideas are perfect for the person who is in love with the planet. There are options such as up-cycled jewelry, tech accessories made from recycled materials, and practical but fun clothing accessories that everyone one can appreciate. Sustainable gift ideas for your Valentine’s honey are thoughtful and easy ways to show them a bit of love while also expressing your values on treating the planet and the environment with respect.
Recycled Paper Valentine’s Day Cards
Paper Culture’s eco-friendly stationery matches modern design with sustainability.
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper which means no trees are cut down in the process.
- Their Valentine’s Day cards feature a mix of modern and playful designs that can be customized with a photo and a message.
- Also, each time you place an order, a tree is planted in one of the chosen locations.
- Through Paper Culture’s partnerships with organizations such as the Arbor Day Foundation, Trees for the Future, & others, they are able to identify where trees will be most impactful.
- Paper Culture has planted over a million trees.
Blooming Candy Lollipops
This is a true Valentine’s eco-friendly gift as it offers sweets and flowers all in one.
- These delightful lollies are a daydream come true, turning lollipop stems into herbs or flowers.
- Savor creative combinations like lavender-lemongrass and strawberry-basil, then plant the stick.
- Eight all-natural botanical flavors on seed-filled sticks.
- The seeds are embedded right in it to grow the herb or flower.
- In about three months, with the right care, you’ll have your edible plant.
- Farm to table, then back again; what a memorable treat.
- Handmade by Brennan Clarke and Taylor Clarke in California.
Recycled Glass Necklace
This lovely recycled glass tree of life pendant necklace made by Moneta Jewelry is a thoughtful gift to give to your honey on any occasion.
- Handmade, fair trade, and unique.
- All Moneta items are handcrafted by artisans around the world in a socially conscious way.
- Every item offered helps empower the artisans who use their skills to thrive in the face of harsh difficulties in their homelands.
- Connect with artisan jewelers who reuse glass found in landfills to create beautiful jewelry.
- FREE artisan e-booklet included in each sale.
On The Rocks Drink Set
Great gift idea for the loved one in your life who enjoys their spirits. Created by Arra David and Anne Johnson, this drink set uses ethically forested wood, and replaces each stone gathered from the water with a quarry rock that will eventually become another worn beauty.
- Made from stone, recycled glass, wood.
- Made in Louisiana of 50% recycled glass.
Snow Ski Wine Rack
A unique way for your giftee to display and store their favorite wine in a sporty style with a unique rack made of reclaimed skis.
- Bottles stored on their sides properly maintain the wine’s integrity.
- Reclaimed skis, slightly weathered from use, add a touch of fun and character.
- Handmade by Michael Bellino in Millbury, MA.
Cufflinks Made From Railroad Nails
Now here’s an interesting and uniquely different gift for the man in your life: cufflinks with a story, made from recycled railroad nails.
- Created by Ward Wallau these authentic date nails were used from 1897.
- In order to record the date of construction, these steel markers were driven into railroad ties, bridge timbers, utility poles, mine props, and other wooden structures.
- Date nail use declined and today they survive as relics of an antiquated method of date keeping during the height of America’s Industrial Revolution.
- Great gift for a history buff to wear proudly on their sleeve.
- Made in the USA.
- Sold as a set of 2.
Recycled Glass Tree Globes
Beauty, elegance, and heartfelt sentiment are at the root of artist Stephen Kitras latest collection of glass globes.
- Hand blown of 100% recycled glass.
- Vibrant decorative globes depict trees of Remembrance, Peace, Joy, and Love.
Unisex beanie caps for your loved one are a super cute gift that will keep you both warm all season long.
- This sustainable beanie is made in the USA from upcycled wool.
- Beanie is ethically knit in New Jersey and finished in Brooklyn, NY by Upstate Stock using Eco-cotton. Eco-cotton is a blend of reclaimed cotton fibers from discarded cutting table scraps from apparel factories.
- Upstate Stock creates quality products while servicing the local economy as well as the direct community the business calls home. By making all the products locally, Upstate Stock is able to ensure you can be proud of your purchase because it supports small business & the American supply chain.
Socks From Recycled Materials
Stylish Recover socks with a tree design theme are another sweet clothing item that is great for either men or women.
- Made from 100% recycled materials.
- 9” medium weight crew.
- The flat knit top allows breathing and the weight gives cushion for protection.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% recycled content from 50% rPET, 50% upcycled cotton.
Socks by SolMate
These eco-friendly socks are super adorable and are made from 100% recycled cotton blend yarns.
- These products help protect the environment.
- Are high quality socks with thousands of 5 star ratings.
- Vibrant patterns with over two-dozen choices in different colors and styles.
- Perfect for men or women.
- Made in the USA with attention to detail and design.
PLASTIC BOTTLES TURNED INTO TREASURES
A practical gift that just about anyone can use. The company also offers more bag choices for computers, tablets, etc.
- Designed with environmental sustainability in mind, this PVC-free fabric is woven from recycled water bottles.
- Its hardware is nickel-free.
- The zipper pulls are recyclable.
- FInd them all here by Targus.
A Recycled Mini Sling Backpack
Coming from the stylish designer Vera Bradley, these bags are a practical and stylish gift to give the lady in your life, but actually have styles available for anyone.
- There are many different colors and patterns to choose from: lavender butterflies, solid black, patterns, tye-dye, black and white, and more.
- ReActive is lightweight durable water-repellent and made from recycled PET water bottles. Comes with a removable strap extender to make the strap longer.
- Can be worn crossbody or as a belt bag.
- These backpacks are perfect for back to school, work, and travel, including backpacks for men, backpacks for women, backpacks for girls, and backpacks for boys.
- Bags are great for organization, coming in large or mini backpack sizes.
Baseball Caps Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles
Environmentally friendly hats by the Ohana brand.
- This recycled hat not only has been made out of recycled plastic bottles but it also has an incredible fit.
- Classic and stylish and also contributes to the environment.
- Available in two different colors: navy blue and green.
- Perfect for everyday use.
- These sustainable sunglasses are made from recycled plastic.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Stylish accessory and great sun protection.
- By Sunski- $58
#ecogifts #ecofriendly #ecofriendlyproducts #handmade #sustainableliving #ecoliving #sustainablegifts #shopsmall #ecofriendlygifts #eco #plasticfree #sustainable #ecofriendlyliving #shoplocal #zerowaste #supportlocal #smallbusiness #giftideas #christmasgifts #reusable #id #supportsmallbusiness #ecolifestyle #ecobrand #sustainability #gifts #sustainablefashion #ecoproducts #valentinesgift #valentines #valentinesday #valentine #love #gift #giftideas #day #gifts #valentinesdaygift #birthdaygift #anniversarygift #giftsforher #happyvalentinesday #giftforher #valentinesgifts #giftforhim #valentineday #giftsforhim #valentinespecial #handmade #handmadegifts #heart #valentinegift #flowers #valentinespresent #chocolate #valentinesdayparty #valentinesweek