After spring cleaning, a summer of decluttering, downsizing, or moving, you might have a bunch of furniture or household items you’d like to get rid of. There are the options:
- Give away.
Let’s look at the different ways you can move those unwanted items out of your home.
DONATE TO CHARITIES
When you choose to donate to a charity or non-profit, not only are you getting the furniture pick up service, and a tax-deductible donation, but you are also supporting many humanitarian efforts as well as a sustainable economy. Donate furniture with a free pick up is one of the simplest ways to get rid of those unwanted furnishings. Some nationwide charities that you can donate to and that offer free pickup services:
- AMVETS– donate furniture pickup.
- Furniture Bank– donate furniture pick up free.
- Goodwill -donate furniture free pick up.
- GreenDrop -donate furniture pickup.
- Habitat for Humanity -donate furniture pick up free.
- Pick Up Please -donate furniture free pick up.
- Salvation Army -donate furniture pickup.
- The Arc -donate furniture pick up free.
GIVE THEM AWAY
Just as a charity is a wonderful place to give your donations, so are free community networks for the exchange of free goods. These types of local groups are established to help your city’s neighbors. All outlets are free where you can list an item, give some details, a photo, and your general location. Interested pirates will contact you and set up a time to come pick up the furniture.
- Craigslist -is a free place to list anything for giveaway or sale including furniture of course. THE most visited classified site online. Donate furniture pickup.
- Facebook Give & Take Groups -find a local group in your city, there are usually many. Donate furniture pick up free. An example of group names might include:
- “Phoenix Buy, Sell, Trade”
- “San Francisco Free Items”
- “Miami Furniture Swap”
- Freecycle Network is a grassroots nonprofit movement of people who are giving and getting stuff for free in their own towns. It’s all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills. Membership is free. Donate furniture free pick up.
- Nextdoor– The Nextdoor community, a private social network for local neighborhoods, allows you to give away items directly to people in your immediate area. This is an ideal option for those who want to meet and exchange furniture with trustworthy neighbors nearby. Donate furniture free pick up.
SELL: Make Some $$Green$$ On Your Unwanted Items
If you’d like to possibly make some cash back for the furniture and home items you no longer want, there are some options. The number one easiest and most convenient way is hiring a service to do it all for you. This is where Remoov comes in.
- Remoov – just take some pictures and schedule a pickup of your items. Remoov will list, market, and sell them for you splitting profits at 50%. Anything that does not or cannot be sold will be donated and you will get the tax receipt. Anything after that will be responsibly recycled.
- This article offers you the pros and cons of selling online.
- This article gives you ways to dispose of furniture.
- “Don’t Toss It, Get Money For It” explains how to resell or upcycle furniture.
You have furniture and want it gone! Basically, you are looking to:
- Donate furniture pickup
- Donate furniture pick up free
- Donate furniture free pick up
Hopefully, the selection above has given you plenty of ideas and ways to take care of those unwanted items.
#Decluttering #FurnitureDonation #PreparingToSell #recyclingfurniture #recycling #furniture #donate #charity #pickupservice #salvationarmy are #salvationarmy #goodwill #doingthemostgood #thrifting #thrift #vintage #remoov #TLF #thelocalflea #pickupplease #circulareconomy #sustainability #zerowaste #sustainable #recycle #sustainableliving #ecofriendly #reuse #environment #recycling #eco #reducereuserecycle #innovation #economiacircular #savetheplanet #upcycle #reduce #circulardesign #upcycling #green #Donatefurniturepickup #donatefurniturepickupfree #Donatefurniturefreepickup